Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fever Virus

Poor little man has had a fever since Sunday morning.  Of course, Tristan had an out of town tournament this weekend.  So John was gone Saturday night and didn't get home until 2am Monday morning.  It was tough taking care of him by myself and luckily my parents came up for a few hours Saturday & Sunday.  I was dog tired by the time John got home...the fever made him wake up during the night and stay awake for hours!  I'm glad he went though because Tristan's team one the tournament and she had a great weekend of hitting.  She almost hit a grand slam homerun!  It bounced off the top of the fence.



C is finally feeling better today but my mom came up to watch him anyway.  I think they had a great time together!
My mom sent this picture today
First Happy Meal!
This outfit is so sweet!
He's so funny these days.  He fist bumps, spins around in circles, and LOVES his LaLa (Lexi.)  He climbs on everything and thinks it's ok to fling himself off of the furniture.  He is one tough cookie. When you tell him it's time to change his diaper he will go get the changing mat, put it on the floor and lie down. He has also started saying "Wow!" I don't think I say "Wow" so I'm not sure where he picked it up.  But he says that and "uh oh" constantly. 

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10