Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Day at the Farm

Sunday we went to the farm to hang out with Julie, Phillip and Austin.  It was a lot of fun!  I learned how to shoot our gun (I'm a pretty good shot too), I caught a fish (which made me feel terrible), and we rode on all of their toys.  They have a dune-buggy, a four wheeler and a ranger tractor.

It was great day up until we were about to leave.  Austin rode his dune-buggy one more time and ended up flipping it.  He broke his arm.  We were 30 minutes from the nearest hospital and Phillip still had to load up all of those vehicles.  So we put in the passenger seat of my car and Julie, Christian and John all rode in the back.  It was a full car.  Poor Austin was in a lot of pain.  He had it set yesterday and will be in a cast for a while.  I hope he feels better soon!

Teaching C to fish

Shooting... stay back!

Such a sweet boy driving his tractor


Cool Dude!

Austin after having his arm set
Eewwww.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10