Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tasty... In a good way

Oh my!!!  I know the last time I posted with a "Tasty" title it was delivering not so great news (Christian being bitten at school.) But now it's a good post!! The eating never stops around here!  I looked down the other day and saw a very prominent pooch.  EEEK!  But the food is soooo good!  How am I to turn down cookies, brownies, boston cream pie, canolis, strawberry cake or carrot cake muffins... Yia Yia has definitely been catering to my sweet tooth.  And Christian has been eating at every turn.  I don't know how his school is going to deal with him on Wednesday.  He'll be crying for food all day!

We have had a great week with friends and family.  It has flown by and I can't believe we're headed home after tomorrow.  Today Christian had his second communion (he should have 3 so we'll have the third when we get home) and then we had a large family gathering for the afternoon. 

Daddy and C riding on a fire truck at the park.

Chris and Stella's baby - Baby Filippos.  He's so sweet!

The kiddos and me!
John has decided that he doesn't want to cut C's hair.  His exact words were "I'll shave the head of anyone who cuts his hair." So it looks like we'll have a long haired baby for a little longer.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10