Thursday, August 8, 2013

18 Months

Sweet boy turned 18 months old on Tuesday.  I took a monkey picture to track his progress.

1 month old

18 months old
The only way I could get him to sit still was to give him a fig newton.  He is such a big boy and has a TON of hair!  He's still having tummy issues which I thought was due to the teeth.  But now all of his teeth have broken through and he's still pooping 4-6 times/day.  I weighed him yesterday and he had lost a little weight (despite the fact that he eats constantly!)  The doctor just said to give him some probiotics but that doesn't seem to be helping.  Guess I'll give the doc another call.

Cuddle time

Eating pudding in the tub... b/c that's what people do.

Play date with some of the best friends ever!
He has his 18 month well visit on the 16th.  I'm looking forward to seeing how tall he is now.  He seems like such a big boy.

In other news: we have decided to sell our house.  We love our neighborhood but most of the kids are older.  We really want lil man to grow up in a neighborhood with tons of kids his age.  I'm going to be so sad to leave our neighbors.  They are GREAT!  Hopefully we'll have good neighbors at our new home!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10