Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sissy

Saturday Tristan came over to spend some time with John and Christian.  Christian sure does love his Sissy!  Sunday we went to support a friend who lost a loved one to suicide.  There was a group of about 20 of us who walked to raise awareness.  This particular person had encephalitis which caused his brain to swell.  He then had to take anti-seizure medicine which had a high risk factor for suicide.  It's such a devastating loss to lose someone in such a way.  Left with so many questions and so much anger.  My friend is moving on but she will always be haunted by it.

A picture from the walk.  C saw John standing against the rail with his feet crossed.  He mimicked him.  So cute!

Christian sliding at the park on Saturday.
 
C and his Sissy

Playing

Sweet moment
Just swinging
 
Sliding

Sliding with Sissy
We still haven't broken ground on our new house yet.  We are still waiting on permits but I believe we should get clearance within the next week.  So exciting!  Our current house had another showing on Sunday.  Hopefully we'll get it sold before February.

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Greetings! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com whenever you get a free moment! Best of luck selling your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very caring about your babies. Thanks for the sharing.

    pregnancy trimesters

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    I recently posted on an older post that I came across. I have spent the last few weeks checking your posts here and there, going back to some of your older ones. My heart and hat are off to you! Reading your posts about going though all your fertility treatments and the adoption process and all of that has been wonderful. I just thought that I would remind you about 2 years ago you wrote that you hoped 2 years from then you would be complaining about diapers and other baby things and not that you are not pregnant. I am so glad that you do have a baby to take care of and that it all worked out so well. I hope I have your strength to get through my journey. We will be staring IVF soon. I was Dx with premature ovarian failure. I do feel blessed that we found this out very early and never had the months of 'trying and nothing' to go through. I have an amazing friend that is going to donate for us. she has her final tests soon, and then we do a mock cycle. I try to keep my blog up to date. Thanks again for sharing so much personal information, and your wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10