Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Happy Birthday Jesus!  Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

Opening his Santa presents

Action shot!  He loves his tee ball set and bike helmet!

Helping Sissy open one of her presents.

Great pic of Tristan and John

Happy about her glove!

I took this up close picture so you can see his eyes.  I still can't tell what color they are.  Depending on the light they are sometimes blue, green or brown.

This is one sweet boy!

He wouldn't take off his helmet for dinner.

Riding his new trike!

My monkey and me

Granna and Pop stopped by to see him

Then I took them out to the new home site.  The left side is bricked and now they're working on the right side.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10