Friday, December 20, 2013

We got an offer!

Phew!  It has been a busy 7 days!  John took Tristan to Ole Miss last weekend for a softball camp and they really liked her. The head coach asked to watch just her and one other catcher.  Hopefully they'll give her a scholarship! Friday night I went to the Pink concert and Christian spent the night with Granna and Pop.  They let him stay up until 10 PM so I'm sure he thought he was a rock star! He did pretty well with my mom sleeping in the bed with him.  Sunday I had brunch with my KPMG girls.  It was so much fun but I had to leave early.  I had only been there for about 30 minutes when I got a call from our real estate agent asking if the house could be shown at 12.  SO... Christian and I had to race home to clean the house! I was sad that I had to leave early but it turned out to be a good thing because we got an offer!! Yay!!!  We are still working out one small issue and I think we'll officially be under contract tomorrow!  Thank goodness!  While the house was being shown I took C to a parade.  He loved it but it was freezing (it was 0 degrees celcius Canadians!)

Isn't he so cute for the Christmas party.
Christian with Rhonda's sweet little boy, Peter.


After the parade.  He kept waving his hands at me and saying, "Hands cold, hands hurt."  Poor thing. 


Our new house is coming along nicely.  They have started bricking it!  They are still on track to be done around end of February.

John was sick for most of the week but seems to be feeling better now.  Thankfully he didn't give it to me or Christian.  Since he was sick he stayed home with Christian Wednesday night while I went to my company Christmas party.  I didn't get home until late so he had to put C to bed.  John said that he just rocked him for a few minutes and then C asked to get in his bed.  Then John sat in the chair and C went to sleep all by himself.  Are you kidding me???  It takes me an hour of rocking and holding and letting him cry a few minutes and then rocking him again! So we tried it again last night but it was a no go.  Apparently if I'm in the house he won't let John put him down.
He found some of his Christmas presents.  A helmet and a new bat. He was so excited!

Today I met my friend and her little girl (Rebecca and Emma) for lunch.  I haven't seen them in a while so it was a lot of fun.  We had beautiful weather today so we took C to the park after lunch.  Now John and Tristan are taking him to the zoo to see the Christmas lights.  Thank goodness I have a couple of hours to relax tonight! :)
  
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10