Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Three More Words

Madly in Love!  I am so in love with this little man!

Blessed Beyond Belief! 

I am still letting C fall asleep while sitting in the recliner with me at night.  The bedtime process usually goes a little something like this:
1. Bath
2. Snack and milk while watching Little Einsteins
3. Brush Teeth
4. C's room to read two books
5. Lights out!  This is when the real fun begins.
6. Try to keep him still in my lap for prayers and night nights.  He's squirming and whining that he wants down so I put him in his crib.  He cries that he wants to "Rock! Rock Mommy!" I ask him if he'll sit still and go night night.  He responds, "Yeah."  He does not.  So he's back in the crib for a few more minutes of crying.  This goes on for about 10-15 minutes.  Then he finally gives up, cuddles into the nook of my arm and goes to sleep.  So sweet.  Although... he and I both know that I am a big fat sucker!

Last night I let him cry a little longer in the crib b/c he was really fighting me.  When I finally got him out, he looked up at me with big, beautiful eyes and said "Tank you Mommy"  Be still my heart.
Cutest brother and sister ever!
At Emma's birthday party painting a plate

I got a haircut!!  Nine inches gone!
 xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10