Friday, March 7, 2014

New House

Sorry for the lack of posts! We have been busy, busy, busy.  This is my busy time at work so I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to move!  We closed last Thursday and started moving in on Friday.  A big Thank You to my parents for helping us!  We couldn't have done it without you!

Also, C has been sick with an ear infection that wouldn't go away.  Poor bud.  One of his tubes is blocked so he has been in a lot of pain.  He holds his ear down to his shoulder and was pretty pitiful.  I think he is better now.  We are still putting drops of vinegar in the ear that has the blocked tube hoping that it will unblock.  We don't want to remove it and put another one in!
The head tilt

Before the ear infection - He loves to play basketball
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10