Friday, June 6, 2014

The Beach

The beach was fun but exhausting!  I don't give John enough credit for all he does to help out with C.  I don't know how single parents do it!
 
Our ride down.  He fell asleep with his hand in a goldfish bag.

Mommy, Julie and Granna got a daiquiri so he had to have one too. (Virgin of course)

C with Aunt Julie

Mommy and a sweet boy.  He was not cooperating for the pic.

Thank goodness he likes the beach now!

Everybody needs one of these pics

Julie and Phillip took us for a boat ride.  He loved it!

Swimming with Julie

On the way home we stopped at DQ and had a healthy lunch. Haha.  He loved his ice cream!
 Quick story:  C slept for about an hour and a half on the way home.  When he woke up we pulled into the DQ for lunch.  I didn't realize until we got inside that he had peed through his diaper.  His shirt and shorts were soaked.  I changed him in the bathroom but didn't have an extra pair of shorts.  All I had was a camouflaged shirt and some pull ups. I was passed the point of caring so we walked right up to the counter, ordered lunch and ate it with C looking like the below picture.  I've heard of No shoes, no shirt, no service...what about No Pants?  We got some looks but we ate and got out of there.
Playing outside when we got home.  He was happy to see his water table.
 He started swim lessons this week.  He's doing great!  He is a little fish and loves the water.  He can already go under and is learning to kick.
 Parenting fail:  One day last week he decided to put his foot on the table.  I told him "no" and he threw a fit and wouldn't eat.  I got tired of arguing about it and gave in.  Now he eats with his foot on the table and an "I won" smirk on his face.  You win some, you lose some.

I took this picture trying to capture the color of his eyes.  I still don't know what color they are.  Sometimes they're greenish, sometimes they're dark slate blue and sometimes they're brownish. He's almost 2 1/2 and I still don't know what color eyes he has!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10