Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fast Forward

Life seems to be in fast forward these days.  I can't believe it is already July!  C is more of a big boy every day. He's back to his sugary sweet self now that those top 2 molars have popped out.  Every night at bedtime I kiss him goodnight and tell him I love him.  The he asks, "Does Daddy love me? Does Sissy love me? Does Granna love me? Does Pop love me? Does Yia Yia love me? Does Papou love me?..." and the list goes on and on.  Then he always finishes with, "Does Sissy love me?" even though he's already asked. He sure does love her.
He loves to take a shower

Mommy Emma putting her boys down for a nap

C showing Granna how to properly be a catcher

John and I had an impromptu date when my parents picked C up from school.  I got to meet him at Iron City to watch the USA vs Belguim game.

Another funny: When I picked him up from school yesterday he asked, "Mommy, did you go to work and make some money?"  I said Yes and then he said, "OH!! Thank you!!" in such an enthusiastic tone.  So cute.

He started a new school on June 30th. He seems to really like it! He only went Mon - Wed and then we went to the beach for July 4th weekend.

C loved swimming in the ocean

He got pretty brave and wanted John to let go of him a few times.

It was an absolutely gorgeous weekend

About to go for a ride on the boat.  
He is doing great with his swimming!  He loves to "swim under water." He'll get in the kiddie pool and walk on his hands from one side to the other with his face under water.  He's not REALLY swimming but he thinks he is.


Tristan was recruited by a high profile travel softball team.  She finally decided to switch this past week and it has turned out great!  She played really well with the new team.  She got to throw a couple of girls out, she hit a home run and she got along well with the other girls.  It was a large tournament that they played in Colorado and they won!  So proud of her!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10