Sunday, August 17, 2014

Christian Funnies

Christian is developing his own little personality.  He's so cute and funny.  Here are some of the things I want to remember:

While I'm putting him to bed we talk about dinosaurs.  There's a big boy dino that's red, a mommy dino that's purple and a daddy dino that's black.  Haha.  They're always those colors.

When I get frustrated with him he'll look up at me with those big eyes and say, "Mommy? You love me?"  I say yes.  If I still seem agitated with him he'll ask if Daddy loves him.  He'll go through all family members until he thinks I'm over my frustration.

He sings a lot.  He loves "Jesus is my best friend," "Tree house" and "Twinkle Twinkle."  Two of those are church songs which makes me happy that he's paying attention.

When he goes potty I usually say "YAY!" and John says "Whoooo Whoooo" like a train whistle.  If I try to say Whoooo Whoooo he'll say, "No.  You don't say whoooo whooo; you say Yay!"

He's moving out of the toddler class and up to preschool next week.  How can he not be a toddler any more???  How is he getting so big???  Sniff.  Sniff. 8/6/14 was his half birthday so I took his stats.

Height = 39 inches
Weight = 33 lbs

He's in the 95th percentile for height but now only the 75th for weight.  He's thinning out.  His baby fat has been replaced by muscle.


No weights.... no problem


Loving the park

He really loved the dinosaur

Train ride at the zoo


Practicing balance.  He's standing on John's hand.



xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10