Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sick and Sick Again

Well it has been a while since my last post.  Poor C has been sick a good bit of the last few weeks.  He had strep two weeks ago and then two days after finishing his antibiotics got sick again.  We are assuming the second sickness was a relapse of the strep since it he had the same symptoms.  He finished up his second round of antibiotics today.  Hopefully he'll be healthy for a while.

We have been busy planning vacations which has taken up a lot of my time.  We're going to the mountains at the end of the month with my family.  Then we're going to DISNEY WORLD!!  This will be the first time that John, Christian and I are going.  I am so, so, so excited!  I made the mistake of telling C and now he talks about it constantly.  I can't make him understand that we're not going for another month and a half.  I think I'm going to make a bunch of paper links and we'll remove a link every day until the day we leave! :)


Daddy time when he was sick.

He met Elsa at fundraiser

All tuckered out after an afternoon at Granna and Pops.
Playing at his friend's house

Such a monkey


xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10