Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 2

Today has been pretty good.  My eyelids were stuck together when I woke up but I just used a few drops to loosen them up and it's been smooth sailing the rest of the day.  I've had some dry eyes, blurriness and a bit of discomfort but nothing terrible. I've also had a headache all day but that's not unusual.  The worst part is my shoulder hurts from laying around all day.  I basically haven't sat down  since Christian started walking so body is not used to laying around. 

When I went to the doctor this morning he said everything looks great.  The nurses commented about how happy I looked which made me feel like I'm doing better than the average person on day 2.  The doctor also told me that tomorrow would be my worst day and to be prepared.  YIKES.

Christian is so sweet and worried about me.  He read me a book last night and gave me kisses.  So sweet.  He was upset when I told him he couldn't go to the doctor with me.

Xxoo

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you pay money?and what did he give you? I've very sketchy about things like this. I want to get pregnant but I don't want my money thrown down the trash I'm a hard working woman so is my husband. We need it.

      Delete
    2. Did you pay money?and what did he give you? I've very sketchy about things like this. I want to get pregnant but I don't want my money thrown down the trash I'm a hard working woman so is my husband. We need it.

      Delete
  2. I did not use the doctor in the comment above.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10