Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 4

I must admit that after days 1 & 2 had gone so well I was beginning to get pretty high on myself. I thought I was one tough cookie and this PRK was a piece of cake. That is until day 3 came and punched me in the... well it punched me in the eyes is what it did. I woke up at 2am with fire bursting from eyeballs. What fresh hell is this?!  How had I gone from very little pain to this? Immediately tears started streaming down my face. I wasn't really crying, not voluntarily anyway. I tried using the numbing drops but they just flowed right out with the tears. I then remembered the pain pills I man armed my Dr into giving me. I fumbled to the kitchen and turned on the light. I was blinded by the brightness of a thousand suns and immediately turned it back off. Luckilythey were in a target pharmacy bottle which is very different from the other bottles. After that, tears flowed from my eyes for hours but I think I slept some. The rest of day 3 was spent in my room, curtains drawn and eyes closed.

Day 4 started much better. I woke up and could see quite clearly for about 3 seconds. The light sensitivity is the worst part but I don't feel a ton of pain anymore. Just watering eyes and what feels like an eyelash stuck in there. I have had several other moments of clarity but mostly somewhat blurry. I'm looking forward to having the contacts removed tomorrow. I think they are causing most of the pain.

Xxoo

1 comment:

  1. You need help to solve your infertility problems and get pregnant? contact Dr fiokpor solution home on this email address fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com I am from the state, I have been trying to conceive for years, i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing happened. The doctor said that me and my husband are OK and I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great Man who helped her to get back her Divorce husband with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact Dr Fiokpor on his email fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com after interacting with him he instructed me on what to do, after that i should have sex with my partner, And i did have sex, within few weeks i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am pregnant. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant please contact him or through His web address http://fiokporspiritualtemple.webs.tr He will also do it for you. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10