Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Days 5 - 7

Day 5 - Went to the doctor to have the contacts removed.  I was still having a lot of irritation, light sensitivity and dryness. It was the first time out of the house since Friday... And out of my dark bedroom during daylight.  I spent most of Saturday and Sunday hissing like a vampire at anyone who opened the door and let in a little sunlight.  I was hoping some of that would be alleviated by removing the contacts.  It was!  I haven't been able to wear contacts for more than an hour EVER so wearing them for 5 days was horrible!  Everything was still really blurry but in a weird way.  If I really tried to focus on something I could see it pretty clearly but I couldn't see anything else clearly.  So my vision tested at 20/25 but there's no way that's what it really is.  It's like opening your eyes under water.

Day 6 - Light sensitivity is better and the irritation is almost completely gone.  Still pretty blurry.  I would say my vision is at about 60%.  I went back to work but had to blow up my monitors and wear sunglasses.  I was a movie star!

Day 7 - One week!  Blurriness is about the same but light sensitivity is much better.  I didn't have to wear sunglasses inside today. Yay!  When I woke up this morning there was about 3 seconds of crystal clearness.  I freaked out thinking I was healed!!  But it didn't last.  Hoping for at least 5 seconds tomorrow. :)

I'll only post every week or two now that we're past the first week.

C was sick Monday with a stomach bug so he stayed home with Granna & Pop Tuesday.  I know they had a great time!  He was back at school today karate chopping bad guys.  He loves some Power Rangers right now.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. You need help to solve your infertility problems and get pregnant? contact Dr fiokpor solution home on this email address fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com I am from the state, I have been trying to conceive for years, i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing happened. The doctor said that me and my husband are OK and I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great Man who helped her to get back her Divorce husband with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact Dr Fiokpor on his email fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com after interacting with him he instructed me on what to do, after that i should have sex with my partner, And i did have sex, within few weeks i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am pregnant. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant please contact him or through His web address http://fiokporspiritualtemple.webs.tr He will also do it for you. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10