Friday, January 16, 2015

Day 1 - Surgery Day

Day 1 - PRK Surgery Day

The procedure took place at 9:30am.  My mom and John both went to watch... I had an entourage!  I woke up early (5am) and couldn't go back to sleep.  I was nervous and sappy and having second thoughts.  What if I was one of the few people who have complications?  What if I went blind and never saw my sweet boy or husband's faces again?  We all know that if something weird happens that I'm the one it happens to.  But I put on my big girl underpants, took one last, long look at my son and headed to the doctor.

The procedure - The procedure only lasted about 4 minutes per eye.  The guard they put around the eye was uncomfortable but the procedure itself wasn't too bad.  The normal response when something is about to poke your eye is to avoid it.  So it was CRAZY to see this little brush coming right at me and then see it scraping my eye.  Really, Really Weird!  My mom and John watched.  They said it was pretty gross.  John took a video of one eye but I haven't been able to watch it yet.  Not sure that I want to.  He did show it to C who thought it was super cool.

After the procedure I could see a little better than before but it wasn't crystal clear.  The rest of the day wasn't too bad.  Just some dry eyes, a little burning and light sensitivity.  My vision would go in and out of focus to where sometimes I would see pretty clearly and sometimes it was really blurry.  The eye drops help with the dryness and the blurriness.  It feels amazing when I use the drops so I've been using them about every 10 minutes.  This bliss can only be described as having an "eyegasm." Ha!

I took an Ambien at around 10 and woke up Day 2 feeling pretty darn well.

xxoo

1 comment:

  1. You need help to solve your infertility problems and get pregnant? contact Dr fiokpor solution home on this email address fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com I am from the state, I have been trying to conceive for years, i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing happened. The doctor said that me and my husband are OK and I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great Man who helped her to get back her Divorce husband with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact Dr Fiokpor on his email fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com after interacting with him he instructed me on what to do, after that i should have sex with my partner, And i did have sex, within few weeks i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am pregnant. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant please contact him or through His web address http://fiokporspiritualtemple.webs.tr He will also do it for you. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10