1. Christian turned 4 on 2/6/16! His stats were:
43.75 inches tall (>97%)
41.5 lbs (90%)
2. We completed our home study in March. So far no one has seen our book. It's hard to hope and pray for a baby via adoption b/c it feels like you're hoping and praying to break up an original family. In a perfect world all mothers and fathers would be able to parent their children. There would be no children to adopt. However, this isn't a perfect world. I pray that if a women chooses to place her child that she then chooses us to raise him/her. Then I'll continue to pray for her to have peace with her decision.
3. I turned 39. EEEEK! Thirty Nine! That is almost F-O-R-T-Y! I won't tell you my stats ;)
3(a). Then John turned 39! He's a month behind me.
4. Yia Yia & Papou came to visit!
5. Christian turned 4 1/2 on August 6th. He was so proud! He told everybody! Right now he is obsessed with Ghostbusters (the original) and acts out full scenes from the movie. It's so funny.
His 4 1/2 stats:
45 1/4 inches tall
5. Tristan's first day of college is today! Let that sink in! Tristan is in college! CRAZY!
6. This is a picture from the doctor's office yesterday. Christian fell down and cracked his head on the way to the doctor. I lost about a month of my life when I saw/heard how hard he hit his head...He was a champ and only cried for a minute.
Here are more pics from this super fun summer!
|He LOVES costumes!|
|We went to see a movie at a historical theater with a friend. While we were there they got to pet the policeman's horse.|
|He had a sleepover|
|He passed his swim test! He can tread water 30 seconds and swim the length of the pool.|
|Tristan's last softball game. She went out with a bang and won the state championship|
So much more has happened but this is a good start. I'm going to take this blog private soon. Christian is getting older and I wouldn't want to embarrass him one day by having his friends find a blog with intimate details of his childhood. If you would like to follow my blog after I take it private; email me and I'll send you a password.