The adoption process is overwhelming and seems to take forever. We started this time around in October. We have completed mounds of paperwork, background checks, marriage assessments and several interviews. I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We have two more home visits, a conference and Tristan's interview. That's about it. There are few small paperwork ends to tie up but we are more than halfway there. She said we could be shown to families by the beginning of March. Eeeek! Exciting! But then the real wait begins. When will our baby find us?? Only God knows.
I asked C some questions tonight. So funny.
1. What is something I always say to you? Thank you
2. What makes me happy? Me listening
3. What makes me sad? Me not listening
4. How do I make you laugh? Tell me jokes
5. What was I like as a child? Huggy
6. How old am I? 25
7. How tall am I? This tall (hands above head)
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Play
9. What do I do when you're not here? Work
10. What am I really good at? Playing
11. What am I not very good at? I don't know
12. What do I do for a job?
13. What is my favorite food? Quinoa
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Playing